Thursday, March 4, 2010

My car rolled into a building, and now i have paint from it on my car. How to get it off?

Ok!, heres the thing. My truck rolled into a club house. it isnt a Big spot... just a annoying one. It was the front right side, and its just ... really... thick. it happened a LONG time ago, but.. i've been threatened to get it off, or i cant drive it. Parents huh?... but.. regardless, i have to get it off, and i need some help. yea yea.. i know about rubbing compound, but i can only do so much. i have rotted siding still stuck in the paint.. from the building..





so.. help! please!!My car rolled into a building, and now i have paint from it on my car. How to get it off?
lighty sand the area with 1000 grit sandpaper, then buff it out, finishing it with hand glaze. Youd be better off to take it to a bodyshop where it may cost you 45 bucks.My car rolled into a building, and now i have paint from it on my car. How to get it off?
Try some WD 40 on it and if it's regular paint it should come right off. Or try some gasoline thiese should do the trick but make sure you wash the parts you put them on with soap and water so it won't damage the truck paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment