Saturday, March 13, 2010

Will anyone please tell me how to remove paint from my jeans?

I have some paint on my jeans and I wonder how can I get it removed, I tried water and soap, the machine didn't do the trick either.Will anyone please tell me how to remove paint from my jeans?
It really depends on what kind of paint it is. If it is latex, you *might* be able to scrub with hot water and soap.





If you're not too worried about saving your pants- try scrubbing some fingernail polish remover into it, then washing well. It may work. I'm not sure if acetone (the paint remover) will harm fabric though, but if the jeans are already lost, it couldn't hurt to try :)Will anyone please tell me how to remove paint from my jeans?
If its solvent based (ie gloss paint) then only sovents will shift it (white spirit).





Water based paint can be removed with bucket loads of elbow grease and hot water, and lots of rinsing.





Sometimes it works, sometimes it don't - good luck!
Go to the hardware store and get a small can of Goof Off... it will do the trick !


http://www.goof-off.com/
You're kinda screwed. It won't come out hon. Scratching it with your fingernails will only get the surface paint off. You still have it stained all the way through. Hairspray doesn't work, I've tried it.
If its water based paint, you will get the worst off with hot water and a wash through the machine.





Why on earth would you wear good clothes while painting?
Try nail polish remover, paint thinner will bleach your jeans an ruin them...
have you tried dynamite
Tell him to wear a condom.
sucker!
use scissors and cut it out hehe, paint thinner or goo gone
thats not paint....
thinners.
Hair Spray works.





*I'm not gay by the way* I just know this.
all you need is fingernails and quite a bit of patience
goof off.

No comments:

Post a Comment