Tuesday, March 16, 2010

If I were to mix paint how would I get the skin color of Captain K'nuckles from Flapjack?

In my art class at school we have to trace a picture and paint with as close to the color as possible. I'm doing the Captain from the Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack. However, I just can't quite get his skin color right. I've tried a bunch of blue-green combinations with varied degrees of white and/or black. The results have been close though not quite the color I'm looking for. My teacher said its looking close enough but that's not gonna stop it from bothering me xD





Any ideas? It's like there's a strong hint of green in a tinted blue, but anytime I add a little more green it comes out too green (and taking away too much green makes it not green enough if that makes sense)If I were to mix paint how would I get the skin color of Captain K'nuckles from Flapjack?
you should add gray, blue, and only a little green together.

No comments:

Post a Comment