Thursday, March 11, 2010

Does anyone know how to make a myspace layout using paint shop pro?

I have psp (paint shop pro 9 ) i would really like to make my own layout. I have been making my own using scrapbookFactory deluxe and than going to a layout maker and doing it that way. But that seems to take for ever to make . i want to cut that time down . When i do it that way i dont want to make layouts but i think if i could learn how to make them with psp than ill be better off. thanks for your time . JenniferDoes anyone know how to make a myspace layout using paint shop pro?
Last time I was on myspace, you could make a picture for the background or something in psp. But the meat of the layout was done in css. Maybe they've changed it though, I did delete my account a while back.

No comments:

Post a Comment