Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I downloaded Eye Candy 3, but I don't know how to load it as a plugin on Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop?

I recently download an Eye Candy demo but I don't know how to actually make it usable on PSP 9 or Photoshop.


Can anyone help me?I downloaded Eye Candy 3, but I don't know how to load it as a plugin on Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop?
Hi there,





create a folder ';Plugins'; or with a name of your choice on your harddisc. I can't remember me, if EC3 have an setup-button or not. If yes, click on that button and install it in your new folder.





If not, copy the 8bf-files into this folder.





Now open your PSP, then click on


Files%26gt;Preferences%26gt;File Locations





click on the Plugin tab, then click on add


search for the new Plugin folder, click ok





and EC3 should be listed in your plugins now





hope this helps





Wiciyela

No comments:

Post a Comment