Saturday, March 13, 2010

How long after painting should I wait to sand my hardwood floors?

I just finished painting with Velspar water based paint and I would really like to sand my floors the next day because of my schedule.How long after painting should I wait to sand my hardwood floors?
Paint wont ';cure'; for at least 30 days.. You can sand in 24 hrs under normal weather. Just don t try and wash walls and if they do get dusty, just dust off soon.. GLHow long after painting should I wait to sand my hardwood floors?
What does it say on the can? It's not a recommendation it's instruction, follow the instructions.
you should wait at least 3 days for the paint to cure otherwise the dust may make a huge mess that you won't be able to fix very easily
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment