Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I want to paint my 89 pontiac grand prix how much will it cost me and where is the best place to go?

kbb.com





that's what car dealers use...I want to paint my 89 pontiac grand prix how much will it cost me and where is the best place to go?
kbb is not what most dealers use the fact is that most new cars have some repairs done to them and its left to the shops (which rarely is a dealer) choice. cost will depend on color what ur changeing it from (black to whaite or white to black) as for a shop wow dont know whaer you live and if ur doing a color change andyone that bisds it for anything less than 2-5k are hacks and giving u a ';blue light'; special good paints man you can use the bottom high end paint like diamont to good paint like ppg sikkens or house of kolours. most people will be happy as hell with valspar (they own house of kolours). when painting ur car theres alot of info thats needed to u want it jammed and trunk and engine done, is it a color change, is there body work, and just how much are YOU going to do

No comments:

Post a Comment