Thursday, March 4, 2010

In using my Epson scanner, all docs. are opened with Paint Shop Pro. How do I change this to another program?

When I scan a document that is a black %26amp; white map, or plat or word doc, it can only be opened by Paint Shop Pro. My older docs. are opened by various programs. ie. Corel Photo Shop, or Adobe Reader or Microsoft Word. Why do all my new docs open with Paint Shop Pro.?In using my Epson scanner, all docs. are opened with Paint Shop Pro. How do I change this to another program?
You could try right-clicking the document, clicking on properties and when the window opens up, click on 'Change' to change the program that these document types open up with.In using my Epson scanner, all docs. are opened with Paint Shop Pro. How do I change this to another program?
Try save as that should allow to chose the program

No comments:

Post a Comment