Sunday, March 7, 2010

I have a White 2008 Chevy Impala that I want to paint Black, does any one know about how much it will cost?

I want to get it sanded with base coat and clear coatI have a White 2008 Chevy Impala that I want to paint Black, does any one know about how much it will cost?
5000-6000I have a White 2008 Chevy Impala that I want to paint Black, does any one know about how much it will cost?
A lot more than it would have cost to just get the car in black in the first place.





A really high quality auto paint job that won't go to snot in a year runs about $5,000
It would depend on the area you live. Most shops that I have delt with will charge around 5000.00 to do a professional job. that includes the door jams and under the hood and trunk area.
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment