Sunday, March 7, 2010

How expensive is it ? I want to paint my car pink. Anyone know price ranges?

$500 with a coupon and done at Maaco. But don't wash the car as the paint will come off most likely. This is so cheap that you at home with spray paint cans will do a better job.





To have it done proper, to look like its factory, you are in the $3500 range at a body shop. If you find someone on the side, who has a home shop, You might, MIGHT, find someone willing to do it for $2000 if they are desperate for work. But don't hold your breath.





If you want a show car for the hot rod shows... you can spend upwards of $65,000 for a paint job.How expensive is it ? I want to paint my car pink. Anyone know price ranges?
About $500 no matter what. My brother works on cars and paid $500 to do the work himself on his 89 camaro. If you go to Maaco it's cheaper, probably $200 or $300, but the paint and quality of the work will not be as good.





I would personally pay for better quality, and plan on paying around $500-$600 for a good paint job the way you want it.How expensive is it ? I want to paint my car pink. Anyone know price ranges?
For the whole car to be painted it would be around $2,000. I do not know where that other girl got her car or her brothers car painted for $500, but there is no way it would be that cheap.
Depends which country you live in. I know it would be something like $2000 to $4000 to paint the whole car.

No comments:

Post a Comment