Sunday, March 7, 2010

Can someone please tell me how to get dried gloss paint off of carpets.?

The only way to do it properly without harming the carpet is using 'White Petrol'





White petrol will be available at any regular petrol pump station or maybe a pharmacist





Do not rub the petrol on the rug, take a clean white cloth and dip it in the petrol, and try blotting the dried paint with the wet cloth. Do not rub the cloth as this will spread the paint even more. Do it again and again, and soon the paint will disappear.





If problem persists, please send me a picture and I will provide further remedies.





thanks!





http://www.therugfactory.inCan someone please tell me how to get dried gloss paint off of carpets.?
Red Devil Paint Co. sells a product that takes dried paint out of clothes. I'm sure it would do the same with carpets. www.RedDevilPaint.com It's called,';Save a Brush'; $10 for a box full. ByeeCan someone please tell me how to get dried gloss paint off of carpets.?
if its just a bit then try a sharp utility knife and scrape then vacuum

No comments:

Post a Comment