Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Can anyone tell me how to create and add photo frames to photos, with Corel Paint shop pro X2 Ultimate?

Click on Image up in the Main Menu at the top, scroll down and click on Picture Frame....





You can download and install more frames.


http://www.aspexdesign.co.uk/frames.htm


http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite?p鈥?/a>





My favorite for Frames and edges in the Filter Forge FreePack-Frames.


http://www.filterforge.com/download/


Scroll down to the Freebies. On the way down you'll pass Host Compatibility which says works on Paint Shop Pro X and XI. I've used these freepacks on X2 for a year and a half with no problems. They are self-installing. If you need to input where to put them, it's the Plugins folder in the My PSP Folder in My Documents (XP) or Documents (Vista). I hate installing these things and I don't remember having any problem with getting them where they belonged;-)





Once installed you'll find them in the Effects Menu. Scroll down and hover on Plugins. Scroll up and hover on Filter Forge then click on Freepack 3 - Frames. To use the plugin, first open in PSP the photo you want to frame. A little popup asks if you want to buy the full program, click ';Continue';. A new window will open with your photo in it. In the upper left is a bunch of frame catagories, select one and below the presets to choose for that catagory will appear. Click on the one you want to try. You don't have to undo one before you try another one. After you choose a preset, click on the settings tab to change its color, size, etc. These are wonderful plugins. If I had a real use for the it, I'd buy the full program.
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment